Exclusive Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™
Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™ , developed by our PAI Medical Group® team, is an exclusive trademarked method of surgical hair transplantion, and is regiatered by the United States Patent office. The goal of Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™ is to always provide, you the patient, with the most natural appearance and greatest density while restoring your hair. With Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™ , we usually are able to transplant 2-3 times more hair in a single procedure (up to 8000 hairs) then other hair transplant methods being used today. With Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™ , we can give you the most natural dense results in fewer procedures.
This comfortable in-office medical procedure is designed to minimize the visual signs of progressive hair loss. We strive to provide the highest quality level in the hair transplant industry. When selecting a physician/medical team, Van Scoy Hair Clinic requires strict specific conditions and expectations be met. PAI Medical Group® meets these needs:
- Specialized – developed and confident in the medical hair restoration field.
- Artistic – able to create growing hair that is individualized and natural looking.
- Advanced – motivated & enthusiastic in enhancing hair transplant techniques.
- Dedicated – committed to personal attention for all patients and their specific needs.
- Unique – able to provide Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™ developed by PAI Medical Group®, Laser Light Therapy, and Mediceuticals® Hair Loss Prevention Treatment Program.
- Convenient – able to offer an expanded schedule to fit patient needs.
- Organized – efficient and skilled in a structured team which produces maximum results.
- Interactive – able to relate to patients and satisfy their expectations.
- Value – offer each patient maximum hair volume, a minimal investment, with the most natural appearance.
- Committed – committed to patients long term in order to provide extended hair supervision.
Call Van Scoy Hair Clinic today to find out more about our exclusive, trademarked procedures. You can also visit www.PAIHAIR.com, our partner in hair restoration surgery.