Hair Transplants Ohio
At Van Scoy Hair Clinics in Cleveland, Columbus and Ashland, we understand the impact that losing your hair has on you and your confidence. Not all hair transplants are created equal. People visit us from all over the world because PAI Medical stands apart as the gold standard for hair restoration, thanks to our unique, trademarked Multi Unit Hair Grafting™ procedure and dedicated medical professionals that provide safe, effective hair loss treatment.
Why You Should Expect the Best in Hair Transplants from Van Scoy Hair
- Highly trained and motivated staff specializing only in hair loss solutions.
- Relatively mild outpatient procedure that requires just a few hours at our conveniently located state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- Dedication to an unparalleled level of care and expertise to provide you with an experience and results that are truly second-to-none.
The Van Scoy Hair Restoration Process:
- Reduces procedures and maximizes results (more hair can be transplanted per procedure meaning fewer procedures).
- Results in a natural appearance – NO “pluggy” or “doll hair” look.
- Is a lower cost per hair transplanted, maximizing results and affordability.
- Is a safe and effective procedure trademarked by PAI Medical.
- Hair transplants are the most widely accepted surgical procedure for permanent hair loss. Procedures such as scalp reduction and flap rotations have not gained wide acceptance.
- Hair transplantation is the redistribution of hair from areas of greater density (the back and sides of the head, also known as the donor areas) to areas of lesser density.
For those fortunate to have modest balding areas and relatively dense hair in the donor areas, follicular hair transplantation performed by a highly skilled and experienced surgeon can produce very natural results. The main limitation to hair transplantation is density.
Exclusive Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™
Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™ , developed by our PAI Medical Group® team, is an exclusive trademarked method of surgical hair transplantion, and is regiatered by the United States Patent office. The goal of Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™ is to always provide, you the patient, with the most natural appearance and greatest density while restoring your hair. With Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™ , we usually are able to transplant 2-3 times more hair in a single procedure (up to 8000 hairs) then other hair transplant methods being used today. With Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™ , we can give you the most natural dense results in fewer procedures.
This comfortable in-office medical procedure is designed to minimize the visual signs of progressive hair loss. We strive to provide the highest quality level in the hair transplant industry. When selecting a physician/medical team, Van Scoy Hair Clinic requires strict specific conditions and expectations be met. PAI Medical Group® meets these needs:
- Specialized – developed and confident in the medical hair restoration field.
- Artistic – able to create growing hair that is individualized and natural looking.
- Advanced – motivated & enthusiastic in enhancing hair transplant techniques.
- Dedicated – committed to personal attention for all patients and their specific needs.
- Unique – able to provide Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™ developed by PAI Medical Group®, Laser Light Therapy, and Mediceuticals® Hair Loss Prevention Treatment Program.
- Convenient – able to offer an expanded schedule to fit patient needs.
- Organized – efficient and skilled in a structured team which produces maximum results.
- Interactive – able to relate to patients and satisfy their expectations.
- Value – offer each patient maximum hair volume, a minimal investment, with the most natural appearance.
- Committed – committed to patients long term in order to provide extended hair supervision.
Call Van Scoy Hair Clinic today to find out more about our exclusive, trademarked procedures. You can also visit www.PAIHAIR.com, our partner in hair restoration surgery.