- Practicing hair transplant surgery since 2004
- 30 years in the medical profession
- Diplomat of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Board certified in Hair Restoration Surgery by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Hair Transplant Recipient
- Active member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
Doctor Pawlinga understands the sensitive nature of hair loss. He is not only a surgeon but also a former hair loss sufferer. He know the struggles that men and women deal with to find just the right hair restoration solution that fits them. In his nearly 30 years in the medical profession, Dr. Chris Pawlinga has the experience in all aspects of medicine and patient care. He is a board certified hair transplant surgeon and has a real passion for helping men and women suffering with hair loss.
R.N. Bachelor of Science degree: SUNY University, Utica-Rome
Ross Medical School, 2001, M.D. degree
Family Practice Residency:
St. Clare’s Hospital, 2002-2005. Chief Resident 2004-2005.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support
American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery 2012-present
American Board of Family Practice 2006-present